Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy SUNday!

Lordy Bee!  It is so gorgeous outside today!  I cannot get over how much the sun just illuminates my entire day.  Mood, complexion, energy- everything!  I hope that everyone out there is having a great day.  Even if the sun is not shining your way, this is me sending a little love :) 

How great are friends?  I mean true friends.  The people who will be by your side when it feels like everyone else has walked out on you.  A lot of my friends from high school are going away for internships and whatnot this summer so it is a pretty rare to have everyone home at one time.  Last night was one of those times.  I had a blast just sitting around and chatting it up about life, school, work, everything.  You can really tell the people who will be around forever in your life by the conversation that is made when you have been apart for awhile.  Things will just, sort of, pick up where they left off and after having a good conversation you will feel good.  I smile just thinking about all of my great friends.  I hope all of you have these people in your life! 

Last night came with a reconnection of sorts as well and so I'm going to give you a little challenge blog world.  Go find someone who you once were very close with and for some reason just fell out of touch with.  Go ahead and think for a second...ok...got it?!  Now go find them!  With so many social medias and the internet, there are no more excuses!  It will make you feel better, trust me.  Even if the conversation isn't that great, you will feel better knowing that you made an effort and hopefully another friend!

Enjoy the sunshine [if you have it]!  Be brave!  Be exciting!  Be daring!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment