Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Happenings

A Bulleted List of Happenings:

1. Thanksgiving was awwwkward, my family sat in a room together for four hours and stared at the wall. Holidays were so much more fun when I was younger but now they're really just boring to me. It's sad that the holidays are a drag but my family isn't really close so our gatherings aren't as meaningful as I'd like them to be. On the other hand, I hope you all had an amazing holiday. I've read some of your recaps and seen pictures- there are some seriously good cooks out there in blog world. 

2.  I'm mailing my "How the Glitz Stole Christmas" gift today! This is my first blogger swap, hosted by Raven & Lindsey...I'm really excited! This feels like a little piece of Christmas before the actual day, and in my opinion, stretching Christmas out can never be a bad thing. My swap partner is Emily at "And I'm the Lucky Mommy"- go check out her blog!

3. I went to The Limited on Saturday to buy ONE DRESS. I ended up walking out of the store with a pair of earrings, a scarf, three shirts, and a dress...all for $30 more than the dress itself. Everything in the store was 40% off, INCLUDING CLEARANCE so how could I resist? I got some Christmas shopping done so it wasn't all for me! 

4. I'm seriously considering selling my tablet/docking station and buying a laptop. At this point, I would almost splurge for a Mac. When I bought my tablet I was told that if I downloaded a couple apps, it would run just like a laptop and everything would be the same. It's not. It takes FOREVER to upload videos, the keyboard is super touchy, it doesn't work like a computer and the version of Office I downloaded isn't true "Office". So, I'm asking for help again! I need computer recommendations or a way to make this tablet work like it should. Is anyone out there techy?Can we do a Skype sesh so I don't lose my mind on technology? 

5. I promise to get back to blog commenting this week...the holidays really throw things out of whack!

XO,
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment