Tuesday, November 1, 2011

While I Was Gone...

  • psychology test- nailed it- 84%, not as good as I had hoped, but I have an 86% in the class
  • math test- also nailed it- 85%
  • interview got rescheduled...nervous, need to rehearse some questions and objectives/goals
  • celebrated my little girl's {not actually mine, but...I've been her nanny for forever, so...} birthday 
  • spent my life savings at Target {standard}
This Week....
  • ahead on math and psychology
  • homemade cinnamon rolls
  • FINALLY my interview on Friday
  • hopefully some serious blogging/pictures
  • working 42 hours...
I know bullet points are no substitution for actual sentences and paragraphs. I spent the majority of this weekend working and out of town-ish. It's hard to find a chunk of time to devote to le bloggy.

XO,
Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Love your bullet points post. Sounds like you have been busy and have another busy week ahead. Way to go on your exams! Good luck with your interview!

    ReplyDelete