Sunday, October 23, 2011

This Week...

  • making pot roast, mashed potatoes and green beans for my daddy
  • reviewing lots of information for a psychology test
  • interviewing for an internship
  • spending some time in the warm sun & breeze
  • spending extra time with my little girl- {library or toddler play place date}
  • girls night 
this survey from life is a sunset

1.  Nothing says fall like a Starbucks run, lazy weekends at the cider mill, and football <3

2.  My favorite autumnal tradition is: I don't have one! Perhaps it's time to start one?

3.  My favorite fall treat is: anything involving apple or pumpkin

4. Fall makes me think of: winter that's on it's way :(

5.  Autumn free form word association, go! leaves, scarf, boots, skinny jeans, Starbucks PSL, crock pot food

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is: dark jeans, a v-neck and a scarf

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving): Thanksgiving- I actually don't like Halloween that much...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your test AND interview! Hopefully you will have time to enjoy some of your fall favorites after both are complete. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, fingers crossed you get your internship!!!!!!!! sounds like you have had a full week too! I have been busier this week than normal too, now that I have something to do with all my time. I am assuming you heard about bella and her surgery she needs :/ well I finally opened that etsy shop I have been talking about, but all the money is going towards her surgery cost. shewwww. I could have used that starbucks run with you this week! hope you are having a great halloween weekend!

    xo,
    ashley

    p.s. here is the shop if you want to take a look!
    http://www.etsy.com/fetchandco

    ReplyDelete