1. Are you out there? Are you reading? Are you listening? Reese and I are starting to feel a little bit abandoned, methinks. Please speak up soon, lest we feel left out anyl onger.
2. Much has gone on since we last spoke. Events include but are not limited to: working 60 hours a week, dealing with rude people on a DAILY basis, much pool time, laughs with friends, AND...freeing myself from a completely unhealthy situation. I have not felt this good in a while. I know my decision was tough, and hurtful to me and the other person, but I finally realized that what was going on what unhealthy, and I have to do what's best for me.
3. Let me just say...Ladies, if a man wants to be with you, he will make the effort. He will treat you like gold. He will respect you and show that he cares. If it's not there, it's just not there. Let him go. Might I add this thought...that I realized the other day? I really don't care...where I meet my significant other, or how, or when. I don't care if we're different people, and if he thinks I have too many cats, or I take too long to get ready. I don't care that he spends too much time lounging on the couch and isn't ready for a day of errands and crafts by 9am thankyouverymuch. I care that the respect, and enjoyment, and happiness and comittment are there. That's what matters. I've said that to say all this- if the above 4 principles are not there...it is not for you.
4. I want to rent a cabin for a week up north and do the following things: drink beer, drink wine, go on a boat, lay out, jet ski. That is all.
5. I finally got to spend some time with a long lost friend this week! I've been working so so much that I haven't even had time for a lunch or coffee date. I was doing so well for a while at balancing my schedule and keeping up with friends, for the past month or so I've really lost touch. Sad.
6. I dropped both of my summer classes. Isn't that disappointing? I dropped the first one because none of the readings made sense and the videos the professor posted were in Spanish and Dutch with subtitles. Right, of course. I dropped the second one simply because I do not have the time, energy, or motivation to do classes right now. I have TOO much on my plate with work and I can't do school as well. I know this sounds immature but I AM 21...I want to spend my free time at the pool, at the movies, with friends, etc...not doing homework.
Have a good week, lovies