Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pinterest Love

Have ya'll heard of Pinterest? Why did I just say ya'll? It sounded good at the time. Back to Pinterest- this is my new Facebook...I spend hours on this site daily between the office and home. Try searching for something- like 'bathroom' and see what beautiful things come up!

Here are some things I'm LOVING from Pinterest today. I don't know who to give credit to because they've all been 're-pinned' from the source who 're-pinned' it...etc...but they are all on my main page today. If anyone reads this and is the original pinner...I'm sorry. :)



Can this please be my wedding dress minus the weird sleeves? Please.

Who thinks of things this brilliant? My next kitchen will have a cool grocery list.

Doing this. 

I want to make this for the little girl I watch!  I think it's just strips of ribbon tied around a wreath form...so easy.

For the holidays :)

Does anybody else want this in a turquoise-y color?

In other news...

I had most of yesterday off (read: I only worked 5 hours instead of 10) so I spent some serious time at the pool! I can see a little bit of a tan happening and that makes me so happy! How many of you use sunless tanners- what's a good one to maintain my tan with after it starts to fade?

I'm ordering business cards for myself AND the cupcake business Reese and I are doing this fall. I feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew- in general, but so many great things are coming my way and I want- NEED to take advantage of them. Reese and I are some seriously ambitious women and we have some big plans ahead but realizing that success is in front of me and that I can do some seriously awesome things can be overwhelming.

I always wear a sterling silver ring with diamonds on it on my ring finger...for a lot of reasons but mostly because when I'm out and about, 90% of the time I'm alone and I feel like men leave me alone if they see the ring...although that's not entirely true. So last night at work I was filling out paperwork and someone was watching me. They said "Oh I really like your wedding band...I like it better than mine..." and all I could do was smile and say thank you! I'm just really thankful that she didn't ask how long I'd been married haha!


Have a lovely day!
XO,
Leigh




 

No comments:

Post a Comment