Friday, June 24, 2011

Snapshots

Like any other 20-somethings, we both spend a lot of our time online.  Like Leigh, I spend my free time online looking through pictures of stuff that interests me like yummy foods, beautiful clothes and some interior decorating things.  A site besides Pinterest that I suggest everyone go check out is Piccsy.com.  They have a great selection- I literally sit at my computer for hours laughing and smiling!  Open up a new tab a check it out, people!  I'm just going to post a couple things I find interesting because as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!
Ain't it the truth!  Leigh and I go to a little shop and they sell magnets like these.  I really hope I find a gem like this when I go! ...or it could be my next craft project!

Preach.  I'm guilty of holding grudges to the max.  I know it's easier said than done, but hey, I'll give it a try!

LOVE THIS.  I want a house like this.  Huge windows with lots of wood to bring a natural feeling into the house.  Maybe a little more color though, white would not survive my lifestyle!

Ummm yes please!  How cute are these?  Plus it is all of my favorite indulgences placed perfectly together in sticky, gooey perfection!

Again, dream house.  Right on the water, open and modern.  I just love it!

Another great quote I found.  Throw caution to the wind and do what you love!  I promise you will be so much happier!

Just gorgeous and it reminds me of the sunsets off the lake in my hometown.  Sometimes being home isn't so bad :)

I just thought this was adorable.  I think I'm making the Italian flags for our next big family gathering.  There is nothing my family loves more than some basilico fresco, pomodoro e mozzarella! 

So I pretty much backed up our page with pictures but it was really hard to scale it down.  I promise to bring more but I thought I should close it out with something to remember big time.  Always feel pretty.  No matter where you are or what you're doing.  We always have those off days but just keep smiling.  You never know who is falling in love with your smile! 

And there is the cheesy factor for the day! haha
Stay beautiful, Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment