Sunday, June 19, 2011

Small Talk....

1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
-If I can sleep in, I will...wearing pajamas all day, watching movies...
2. what time do you go to bed?
-Later than I should...sometimes my brain will not stop working so I end up laying awake till 11 or 11:30
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
-None.
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
-No. That would be ridiculous. (And this survey is obviously old)
5. what's your beauty obsession?
-Mascara! I layer on 4 of them each morning.
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
-I'm not that picky...I would choose to shop at The Limited for the rest of forever though.
7. what's your summer must have?
Dresses!
8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
-Nope- I eat breakfast at home, buy lunch almost every day, and I don't eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment