Sunday, August 7, 2011

I don't know why the "Hard Hitting Journalism" post is back- maybe because I edited it? I'm so bad at this whole technology thing!

Either way, you GUYS, I'm home! Maine was such a whirlwind trip- we landed 4 hours before the wedding rehearsal, spent Friday having fun and at THE WEDDING, and Saturday left early to come back home.
I'm so happy for Julia and Tim- their wedding was beautiful and they did EVERY.THING. themselves.
This is me before the wedding...I actually sent this to boyfriend but it's a good shot of my hair and makeup at least! I have some more pictures but my email isn't really cooperating right now.


These are some pretty flowers that showed up unexpectedly a couple weeks ago!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to reading more of your posts. Hope you're having a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete