I saw this on another blog the other day but CMae posted a picture for it and I'm going to do it!
1. I'm scared of the dark. I still jump into bed every night because I'm CERTAIN something is under it.
2. I can't drink more than two drinks before I'm on the floor. Thus, I water every drink I have down by at least half. Does anybody else do this?
3. I hate surprises- especially in the form of parties and/or activities. I need everything to be planned and know details before I can do something.
4. I hate sharing a bed. I'll probably have to get a King size bed when I get married because I really, really like my space. This isn't much of a secret, now that I've typed it.
5. I have two closets full of clothes. I don't show it to anybody when they come over because I'm embarassed!
6. Sometimes I "know" that I'm going to end up sacrificing fun activities, vacations, etc for work in the future. I already do it now- I'm definitely a workaholic.
7. I wish I were more adventerous. I want to plan some small day trips this September because I have most of my Saturdays off, but I have a really hard time doing things on a whim.
8. I've never been to Chicago, New York, Northern MI, or the UP. I LIVE in Michigan- 4 hours from Northern Michigan...I have not lived.
9. My desk is slowly turning into a spa. I have three lip glosses, a nail file, and some lotions in my desk. Necessary? Yes.
10. I hate when people send emails in stupid fonts. Times New Roman and Arial are the only acceptable fonts to me.