Tuesday, August 9, 2011

True Life, I'm a Blogger!

Carissa over at RissyBlogs posted a part of this and I found it in it's entirety elsewhere online. It's a link up- try it out!


A. Age: 21

B. Bed size: Queen, which will not be upgraded until I get married but I am dying for a King.

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the tub.

D. Dogs: No thanks!

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and a vitamin!

F. Favorite color: Fuschia.

G. Gold or silver: Sliver.

H. Height: 5’ 2’’

I. Instruments you play: None…I really don’t have the energy to try anymore.

J. Job title: Facility Rental Supervisor. Nanny.

K. Kids: Someday. MAYBE when I am 30 or 35.

L. Live: In a small condo.

M. Mom’s name: Linda.

N. Nicknames: Ashleigh, Ash, Ashy (the little girl I watch), Babe.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never, thank goodness…

P. Pet peeve: Loud chewing, excessive talking…I don’t need something to be explained to me 45 different ways.

Q. Quote from a movie: “You scratched my CD!”

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: 4 sisters, and 2 brothers.

T. Time you wake up: Typically- Mon- 5:15AM, Tues-Fri- 630AM, Saturday- sleep at hotel de boyfriends parents- 10AM, Sunday 8AM.

U. Underwear: Thongs…is that TMI? Another blogger posted this first so… J

V. Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower…it is so gross and flavorless.

W. What makes you run late: The boyfriend.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Ankle, Heart/Chest, um…whole body…

Y. Yummy food you make: Dinners and cupcakes! Reese and I rock in the kitchen!

Z. Zoo – favorite animal: Baby anything

No comments:

Post a Comment